Saturday, January 6, 2018

Quick new year updates!

Couple of weeks have passed since the tragic news. I am still in sorrow, still grieving, still couldn't forget the fact that he's gone. Tons of draft I planned to finish writing and published 'em before the year ends failed me.

Here the quick updates of my new year, my new life that I always missed timing to post about it. This supposed to be the most exciting post of the phase in my life.

I GOT A JOB

It is a small company. I got a call for an interview for the last week of 2017 and 2 days later I got a call that I got accepted. (I shall save this till the next post....well I really promised a lot but sorry life eat me and my time....I'LL TRY !)

I have been working since the 1st January. So far, it isn't that great. But I thought it is too early to judge. Anyway, my parents send me and fetch me from the office everyday. No jam, no hastle, so I am quite happy about that part.

I am now part of the audit team. Life is really amazing right ? I can't imagine I am in this department. It was never be in my life plan tho. For now, I am just trying to learn hard in this small company for my future. Wish me luck ! xx

No comments: