Thursday, December 7, 2017

LIFE UPDATE

It is already December and I am still jobless (sigh)

I think I am pretty slow in applying for jobs etc. I keeps on telling myself "tomorrow lah" and yeah, I regretted it. I underestimated in getting a job. Because most of my friends had it easy. They finished final, sent their resumes and got a call right away. So I thought it would be the same to me. NOPE.

Maybe because the jobs here are limited. There is not even one job ads in kelantan in jobstreet. LIFE IS SO SAD. GOD LET ME STAY HERE WITH MY PARENTS !!! I have my parents, I have my own room, SO I AM NOT LEAVING THIS PLACE!

So my parents (and my brother and his wife) have been feeding me EVERYDAY, 3 TIMES A DAY OR MORE and I feels so bad T_T I watched allllllll dramas from every channels and yea...fattening myself.

Anyway, in the middle of waiting for a love call, I locked myself in the room for days and finishing the project that I have been talking about. Wait....I am not sure if I did mention it here before...Anyway, I was working on a project and I AM SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE IT HERE !!!!!




WAIT FOR MY NEXT POST ! XX

No comments: