Tuesday, October 17, 2017

I made it

I passed.

My FINAL paper.

THIS STILL FEELS SO SURREAL !!!!!

_______________________________________________________________

My dad has been counting on days till my result day ever since I told him the result would be in October. "Today is 1st....today is 2nd....Today is 3rd..." until I had no choice but to tell him that it would be out on 16th October! He even counted it down last night. "It's 12 am already" "it's monday". The result will be out 12 a.m. UK time, dad.

That morning at 7 a.m., he knocked the door. "Assalamualaikum....result ?"

REALLY, ABAH? REALLY?

5 minutes later my phone beeped. No. I'm not ready. I am really not. I closed my eyes, scrolling twitter as well (because Taemin's new album is going to be released on the same day!!) I let the message there without checking it. My dad would have scold me already because it is already there.

My head full with "what if it is 'fail'? how do I tell them? what am I going to do?" And all the thoughts stressed my stomach and I had to go to the bathroom. In the bathroom, I STILL had so many thoughts. I was thinking how bad I answered the questions, I was thinking how I lost so many vocabs so sudden that I couldn't answer in professional way and so many similar thoughts. I even thought "what if God says not yet to all my prayers?" "Why I didn't solat dhuha much during my study?" "What if I didn't solat hajat that much?"  (I totally put my trust in my solat hajat that I afraid I will be dissapointed) - I read once somewhere to do solat hajat 12 rakaat and insyaAllah you will get what you want, it worked for my SPM result...

I went out of the toilet with my wudhuk on and I prayed Dhuha first with my heart beat extremely fast. "God, you are the Almighty, please help me on making my parents happy. Help me gives them a good news" was my last prayer that day. I grabbed my phone right away and I said Bismillah about 10x. I clicked the message and closed my eyes.

My eyes slowly opened, I slowly read the sentences with the sound of my heart beating hard. "Pass" I CRIED SO SO HARD as if I failed and my head down to earth right away. "Thank you Allah. Thank you". My telekung was drenched with tears and I ran to my parents' bedroom right away.

What I actually expected was to hug them right away while I couldn't stop crying. But my mom was in showering that i waited for 10 minutes in her room and my tears dried already. LOL. She went out with towel wrapped around her and I hugged her so tight already. My mom was so worried then I whispered, "52!" and we both were in tears right away and we hopped while hugging.

I couldn't wait to tell my dad, but mom told me to wait for her and she asked me to be a little dramatic. I went down for my dad but he's outside. So we waited for a while and when dad came in, mom was like,"be strong okay wo...be strong" #MyMomShouldBeCasted I ran to hug my dad right away. "Congratulations or not?"..."52!" and we both hugged so tight that he LIFTED ME UP. I am overweight but he lifted me up like woaaaaaa. He teared a bit and he sujud syukur right away.

Then we told the rest of the family and Nana has been waiting for my reply since the result was out lolllll (AND SHE ALSO PASSED!!) Later that night we celebrated together with our close family.


That evening, Taemin's 2nd full album was released and already be the best album in 2017. Listen to the title song, Move here. He is such a perfection !!

I will save a post about affiliate and stuff for my next post.

Monday 16th October 2017 is really such a great day and October 2017 will always be the best month in my life and I will always remember in my whole life. 

No comments: