Sunday, October 15, 2017

My 22nd birthday!

As of 2 days ago, 12th October, I officially turned 22 !!! /throws confetti/ lol. I was determined to be a better person the next morning I wake up as 22 years old girl.

That morning when I opened my eyes with determination of becoming a better person, I looked at my phone and 'dang it. I'm late for subuh'. I quietly went to the toilet without my dad noticed me (he will scold me, guys!). Then I went back to sleep after. A better person, huh?

I woke up again at 10 a.m. and I smileddddddddddddd all over. It's my birthdayyyyyyy! I went for shower right away and played SHINee's 1of1 album ! Gotta play my favourite album by my favourite babies and the shower room was full of happiness that morning xD

I replied all birthday messages (Taqwans didn't wish me this year. seulpeuda! lol). Then my mom and I decided to go to my high school to claim my SPM certificate because I need to apply a job okay! (Turned out my sister already took it for me but then I either lost it or misplaced it. dang it) But before that, we went to pick up my nephew from his school. I told him we were going to my school but he kept saying no (he thought I was going back to school in KL lol). The rest of journey is me explaining to him that it was not that school. My high school is getting prettier and I miss them!


Then we went to buy nasi abe mie for lunch and birthday cake ! Mom gave me money to buy the secret recipe cake and I just chose Red Velvet Cake.

So here is something I am about to keep for the rest of my life:

My mom told us to go and buy the cake while she wait in the car. While I was about to get out of the car, I kinda 'terpleot' a.k.a twisted my feet and I ended up fell outside the car and leaned on the rear door that my sil about to open. This is so funny tho.....

It did not end up there. While we were choosing the cake, with my mind stressed over the SPM cert, I looked down and noticed there was some dirt on my feet and SUDDENLY I lose my balance and fell down while laid down on the floor. I just laughed ! lol. Thank God no one was looking but the SR staff just looked at me with weird face -_- My sil held out her hand and lifted me up.

After choosing the cake, I kept telling my nephew to hold my hand because I afraid I would split my legs again. We went home, had lunch and rest. After zohor prayer, I took my laptop, phone and charger and went down the stairs.

Guess what happened?

*thump* I fell from the stairs. again. That was my third time that day. I think I fell hard that my dad who was reciting the Quran in the living room paused for a while, my sil who was praying had heart beats so fast and my mom stopped whatever work she was doing. I sat on the stairs about few minutes, my heart was screaming in pain and my eyes trying to held out the tears. I sprained my right feet. My left leg turned blue because I was dragged down the stairs. I almost cried when they asked me.

My mom was so concerned that I fell down so many times that day (and previously.....) Because I fell down so many times either at home, at kolej or at mall. And I only thought of One Litre of Tears. What if I had something like her. Sorry, I was being dramatic.

Anyway, that night we celebrated my birthday with our usual pizza tradition! I was so grateful because it has been 3 years since I celebrated my birthday at home. hihi




My nephew INSISTED on blowing the candles and cutting the cake. okay boy. Anything for ya


I wrote it as 22 but he wrote 22nd. WHAT ON EARTH !!

 My sister surprised me with this through my sil ! Because the last time she was home, she promised me to take me the cafe but we missed our opportunity. The cake tasted like a sponge cake but it is picture worthy tho lol

My sil gave me this. But the kids ate them ALL.

No comments: