Friday, December 15, 2017

I AM ON YOUTUBE!!

So, I have already mentioned in my previous entry that I was working on a project and it was about MY FIRST VIDEO EVERR !!!!!!!!!

I kept over 300 footages for almost 6 MONTHS and I finally worked on it and got it uploaded on 5th December at 5.25 p.m. KST (y'all I just gotta make the date so special because it was the day Onew finally spoke up after 4 months of silence and 525 is OUR number a.k.a SHINee's anniversary)

WHY A VIDEO ?
I was inspired by this one vlogger named Joan and she mentioned about keeping your memories in a form of a video so that when you watch it again, it kinda re-live your memories.

Only then I thought- ahh I barely blogs anything about my campus life because I kinda lose my momentum in blogging. 4 years went by and it hit me hard that I was in my final semester. Then I decided to make a video and film things that I have been doing, things I have gone through there. Plus, I still have no plan on pursuing Master in the nearer times, so this is like a treasure box of my life as a student! My 2018 onwards would be all about work work work work and work. Also, I kinda losing my memories little by little, I forgot my old crush's name, I forgot my phone number, I forgot some numbers that I always remember, I forgot how I call my friends' name as etc. So this video would be one of the tools, other than my blog to keep my memories.

The video almost hit 100 views which is a shock to me because I had small number of followers on my sns, I only posted it on twitter, to my family and to my friend, Dali (which is, she's the one who spread it lol). I think some of the views I got because of Lenka (who has manyyyy friends on twitter) and Dali (who also has many fans) retweeted my tweet.

So, here it is, my first baby! It was a super boring one but I hope you enjoyed it!

(Fck I still couldn't figure it out on how to change the thumbnail)
(also, please don't laugh at my channel name because (copy&paste above))

You know rawr means I love You in dinosaur language lol

Notes:
Edited using my brain with helps of Wondershare Filmora;
Intro music: Free song from the software;
Then, SHINee's View instrumental by Everysing;
The rest, Cheese in the trap OST
(I changed the songs to higher pitch so that I won't get copyrighted and get blocked lolllll)

Till the next one, BYEEEE!

No comments: