Wednesday, August 3, 2016

He is almighty !

Wassupppp guys. I hope it's still not to late to post this,

I PASSED MY JUNE 2016 EXAM BOTH P1 AND F8 PAPERS !!!!!!

I didn't tell you guys how hard they were because i was sooooo scared !!!!!! I just couldn't stop praying to God just to let me pass, even if it's 50% ! Yuppppp got 50% for my P1 !!!!!!

and,

Abah cried again guys ! My dad's heart is sooooo soft despite of his strict look and personality. ahaha. I love you forever abah. 

okay now it's time to make a long post of this.
__________________________

It was a beautiful and breezy morning of 18th July. Despite being hella nervous, I was just enjoying the day because it was Taemin's birthday ! I woke up and sent my sister to the train station at 6 a.m because I wanted to use her car. Back home, prayed subuh and did laundry in the morning. Ran downstairs to bid my nephew to school (he stop whinning when he saw garbage truck. what are you son? xD) I thought of waiting for dhuha because MY PLAN was to pray dhuha, taubat and read Quran before I check my result. Plus, my friend mistakenly tweeted that the result will be released at 5 a.m UK time so it will be noon in local time. I was just being relaxed for a moment.

/beeep/

A message came in at 7 a.m++ I was randomly swipe it from the lockscreen so that it opened the message right away BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS A MESSAGE FROM CELCOM, My eyes were calmy running through the words (i thought it was celcom seriously!!)

"Session June 2016. Reg ID xxxxxx ...... Pass... Pass"

"ALLAHUAKBAR !!!!", I screamed. 

Ran downstairs for homeline phone to call my parents. They thought it was my sister. So my dad was like "i knew it was you kakak". "no abah it's me, wo !" "oh wo. i thought it was kakak. yes wh--" "I passed both !!!!!!!!!" And his voice broke into tears right away! "wo, hold on (with broken voice) i want to sujud syukur" /10 seconds of silent/ And that's how my phone call this morning. Suprisingly I didn't cry !! Because I opened the text without any expectation. Sigh I did not even bismillah first.

I couldn't stop thanking Allah the almighty. Eventhough I have so many sins towards Him, He still granted my doa. Allah, He is ar-rahman the merciful, ar-rahim the beneficient, As-sami' the listener of all. And This is all also thanks to my family for praying for me as well. That gave me strength words when I need it.

4 more professional papers left - let's do this !!!!

1 comment:

ochs widdle said...

congratulation cik wo! semoga terus sukses di masa akan datang.

btw, new post pleaseeee