Friday, July 1, 2016

What a morning !

Assalamualaykum and salam subuh everyone. 

Another month flipped in this year. We are halfway in 2016 already ! Can you believe it ??? What a morning for me in this 1st July that I have to blog this right away so that I could flashback to this in future.

It's friday and my parents went to the mosque as usual. The unusual thing is, my lil brother, my second brother and his wife and also their daughter, my niece followed them as well ! Leaving me who is having a period (yes guys it came after I wrote the previous post -,-) with my sleeping nephew. 

I didn't go to sleep after sahur this morning, I switched on my brother's laptop to continue my drama from last night. JUST WHEN I'M ABOUT TO WATCH IT, heard a footstep coming down the stairs. It's my nephew waking up in such early morning looking for his mom and dad (oh. my. God!!). But he's a big boy that I just have to be honest saying that they went to pray and asked if he wants a milk. He nodded while being half-awake. I told him to lay down in the room down here while patiently waiting for my delicious made milk.

Then he asked for HIS MOM's phone. I told him that his mom took it with her and asked if he wants to watch youtube. He wanted to watch hulksmash while drinking the milk. So I hold my phone for him to watch while patting his leg. I told him to go to sleep after he finished drinking his milk. Then, he was coughing and coughing. I thought it would stop there. Guess what happened ? HE VOMITED !! Oh mannnn. And i couldn't find any napkins. (Sorry my sil. need to wash the bedsheet again hehe)

I told him that I wanted to take off his shirt. He insisted at first, but then he said okay. While taking off his shirt, he suddenly screamed at me. I thought he didn't want to take it off, but hmmm such a bad aunt for doing it wrongly. Then i wanted to wear him another shirt but he insisted ! OH GOD You gonna catch cold baby ! 

Now, he was sleeping in the leaving room, without wearing a shirt. And he asked for his parents. I told him, "sleep first, when you wake up, papa and mama will comeback". Thank God he went to sleep! phew.

I hope he sleeps until all of them are back from visiting my grandparents' grave. (I want to go there too :[ )


By the way, another dugaan for me, my laptop screen suddenly showed a thin white horizontal line. I just wanna cry :(((

No comments: