Saturday, September 24, 2016

I had a magical day in my life for #MYRoyKim

Before the year end, I better start writing this as soon as I could. Blogging is not that easy. I have to transfer the hundreds of photos from both my phone and my ipod and then have to look one by one to choose a nice photo and edit them by cropping, brightening, putting on label - so many works to do!

ok back to the topic. I am writing about the MAGICAL thing that happened last August 26th of my life. Something that I will forever cherished, and (hopefully) I will remember forever !


I said SHINee in Sepang will be the last concert, I LIED !
Sorry God, sorry guys!

It was early August when WMM announced ROY KIM WILL BE COMING TO MALAYSIA !!! My heart was trembled. I like his songs, and his voice so so so bad. His good looking face is a bonus ! But to hear his songs for live has been in my bucket list for so long just like how I wanted to meet SHINee so bad. It was amazing because he only held his tour in Korea and Taiwan. ROY KIM ? IN MALAYSIA ? makes me want to go even more

WMM pass the baton to various hallyu pages to conduct contests to win FREE showcase ticket and meet & greet passes. Hell no. I ALWAYS have no luck in this such things. Nevertheless, it won't stop me from entering the contest. I did what was required and sharpened my non-existance drawing skill. My roommates sure wished I wasn't exist that weekend. I kept on disturbing them and never stop asking them to judge my drawings. hahahahhaa



[bought new pen and pencil lmao ! Even asked my shawol friends for advice on coloring loll]



My first ever drawing. well, my roomies couldn't stop laughing. Either I. HOW TO MAKE IT LOOK THE SAME ??!!!!! It was hella hard. (didn't submit this tho). So I spent the rest of the weekend for drawing tho I had so many assignments.




A week before the showcase they announced the winner. NONE of the 5 pages that I joined had my name on the list for both showcase ticket and meet & greet passes. I was so sad but it was an open event ! So yeah I could still watch him from the side. And another events were fansign session and photocard giving session. I STILL have the chance to see him even closer !!


2 days before d-day, while I was laying down while listening to music, I received a call from an unknown number.
"hello"
"yes hello"
"is this (strange name)?"
"umm. sorry no"
"eh? this is not (stranger phone numbers)?"
"no. this is (my number)"
"oh. nurulhuda ??"
"y-yes.... who is this ???"
"we are calling from epop malaysia. you joined the showcase contest right? You have won a pair of the showcase tickets"
"OMG OMG /screams/ ARE YOU SERIOUS ?????!!!!!!!!"
"yes I am. /details talk blablabla/ so you are coming this friday right ?"
"YES OF COURSE I AM OMG OMG THANK YOUUUU"


how. lucky. i. was. that. day.



Two nights before, I prepared a placard for Roy Kim. (lesson learnt from the shinee concert lolll).




A night before I couldn't get sleep at all. I was so nervous and so scared. I will be traveling alone and I thought of all sorts of possibility. I was afraid to go. I closed my eyes but all sort of imagination came to my mind. I thought of cancelling myself from going there. I couldn't sleep AT ALL !! NOT EVEN 5 MINUTES !! But I won the tickets, would be a waste if I didn't go ><


D-DAY !
I went out from the house at 8 a.m with my sil until the LRT Gombak. The train was so full with people going to work and here I was, holding a monopod. LOL. Arrived at KL Sentral and went for breakfast first to kill time.
 
[Such a shame they called this as Big Meal. btw, i thought it would be pancakes. aigoooo]

The girl that approached me on twitter whatsapp-ed me saying she has arrived at the mall. the heck so early. So I rushed to take the train to Kelana Jaya. MY FIRST TIME OMG I AM SO NERVOUS. It took around 25 minutes from KL Sentral.

Arrived safely phewwwww 


It was almost 10.15 by the time I arrived and I couldn't see the bus to the mall. The next bus will be on 11 and I afraid I won't get in line for the album. (First 100 that bought the album will get to join the fansign event). In the end, I took the taxi to the mall. Almost got lost in the mall. And finally saw the stage. OH GOD SO CLOSE OMG I AM SO EXCITED !!!!!!!


And its finally 11 am and they started to open the counters. Then I just found out the album is RM120. I. am. dead. SO EXPENSIVE SIAAAA. I thought it would be less than RM100. But i've come too early and i've been queing for so long, it would be a waste if i walked away. Nik said she won't buy if it was her. But,,,,

I. BOUGHT. IT. GUYS. 


that was money for my trip tho T_T

The fansign will be at 5.30 pm. WHAT SHOULD I DO IN THIS 6 HOURS ??!!! So I went to the prayer room and tried to get sleep. I was so excited that I couldn't get a sleep. I was so so so bored. The girl that approached me? We got seperated. She went with others pft. So I was alone for the whole time.

It's around 3 pm I went to the venue and many people came already. So I was just sitting around the corner doing nothing. I was so hungry made me went to buy cinnamon sugar pretzel. Swear i was so messy thanks to the sugars. Around 4 pm, ROY KIM HAS ARRIVED !!!! He had a soundcheck. oh my god. If you followed my instagram, I uploaded a sneakpeak. My body became so extremely cold. I was so nervous and SEE HIM SO UPCLOSE OH GOD !!!! HE IS SO GOOD LOOKING I SWEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Then he went back to the backstage. People have started queing for meet & greet session at 5 pm. I was still standing around. Some went in line for fansign session. SUDDENLY, someone came to me and whispering "do you want m&g pass not?" LIKE SERIOUSLLYYYY????



WHY. LUCK. ON. MY. SIDE. TODAY ?????!!!!!!!!!


Put on lipstick while queing and my blouse has cinnamon sugar stain (damn it) but I was glad it covered well in the picture. hahaha. When it was my group turn, I WAS SHAKING THE WHOLE TIME OMG. But I can't believe I went and ONLY said "hyeeeee" and after the photo session, I left JUST. LIKE. THAT.. I just turned around for once and they rushed me out. Couldnt stop blaming myself how stupid I was. BUT I didn't stop looking at him !! He is so fine oh my god. I am just... couldn't explain it. He is gold, I tell ya. Makes me move on from my crushes. And he couldn't stop saying "thank you thank you" ok boy i love you too.

Moving on to the fansign session. I entered the line AND WE ARE EVEN CLOSER TO THE STAGE OH GOD !!!! I was standing while deciding what to say. I had 2 plans. If the time on stage was long, I will use plan A, if it's short, I will use plan B. And I look at others YES IT WAS LONG OMG PLAN A GO GO GO !!! It was my turn, omg I was so shaking we were so damn close !!!!!! I can't believe I could face to face with him !!! Even when I was stand by, I couldn't stop staring at him.

"hello ! My name is woo. I like you so so much---"
"what's your name" /FUCK I DIED/
"it's Woo. W-O-O. Woo. I like you so so much (why did i repeat tbh?"
"btw, how do you say 'I love you' in korean?"
"saranghae"
"NADO SARANGHAEYO" (I love you too)
"ahahaha!"

HE . LAUGHED. GUYS.

HE REALLY LAUGHED WHILE FACE ON THE TABLE GUYS.
I STILL REMEMBER IT
IT WAS SO UNEXPECTED.
I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT RESPONSE

/paused/ damn it. it was longer than I thought. what should I say next.
"oh did you catch pokemon here?" (TF DID I ASK??)
"sorryy ? /while put his ear closer to me/
"did you catch pokemon here?"
"oh I did"
"oh yea? how many?" (TF HOW MANY??!!)
"umm not that many /while pouting/" SHIT I JUST SAW HE DID THAT FACE W MY OWN EYES
"ok thank you"
"thank you i love youuuuuuu"

I smiled alllllllllllllllllllllllll the way down to the stage. damn guys. i can't believe this happened. I never dream of this. It was so so so surreal. I can't believe I asked about pokemon which i dont give a f before lmao. But that "saranghae" is more than enough.

The good thing is, I PUT MY PHONE ON RECORD IN MY POCKET GUYS !!!! I thought i couldn't hear it, BUT IT WAS SO CLEAR EVEN HIS LAUGH !!!!

and when we went inside the seating area, i could finally take a look at my album and read what he wrote.
"SMART MOVE" AND SEVEN HEARTS 



OH. MY. GOD !!!!!!!!

The bad thing is, I keep hearing his laugh in my mind and the "smart move". When I was doing nothing, eating, showering, putting on makeup, reading etc, it came and i smiled alone. I BECAME CRAZY NOW GUYS. I AM REALLY !!

Ok lets continue with the showcase at 7.30 pm !

We went inside around 6.30 pm. Oh GOD, i felt regretful at first because our seat started from 5th row. The first four were for medias and vips. But then, when i went inside, I was so so so grateful. Btw, I got to sit at 6th row. My legs are killing me. I cannot stand any longer. Plus, if I didn't get to sit inside, I won't be able to join the m&g and fansign. or else I would be standing behind, raised my hands so high to record, got pushed by ppl. The sitting is so amazing. I could see him so close and so clear without hurting myself. A bonus for short people like me.



The show start off with a remake song, Cloudy Day. I only heard once so I didn't really know the lyrics. It is a chinese song. He sang it while sitting, my eyes totally on him for the whole time.



Then he performed Love Love Love.  The song that made my heart fluttered when I first know him. I've prepared with the chant. At one part he stopped and fans will screams "ROY KIM" and he accidentally bursted! omg idk why. it was so cute lmaooo.

Then move on to Pinocchio Ost. He performed the song while moving to the left side then to the right then to the middle. I moved in tears. I love that song a lot tho I was expecting for Another Oh Haeyong OST since that was his latest song.

During talk session he talked about his stay in malaysia, about his fave food during his stay which is sambal kangkung (omg so cute) and a lot. It was 8 minutes long. And one part he took off his coat, i screamed like crazy. I uploaded it on my twitter here.

Next, he performed Home. I cannot hold myself seriously. I always listened this song whenever I am on flight back to home and whenever I had homesick. This is THAT kind of song. And he performed in his new ways which is deeply touched my heart and left a pretty scar there. OH GOD I CANT-----Then he said stuff and "I'm glad my last tour for this season is Malaysia" and talked about his summer break will end soon and he has to go back to US for his studies.

And his last song was a cover of Damien Rice's The Blower's Daughter (I googled it just now. Don't even know who he is). Song ended and he said "thank you".

I was like "no man. where's bom bom bom ?!!!!!! nooo encore please. oh nooo that is an important song that need to be performed!!!". The MC came back on stage and "are you enough with it ???? i think if we clap and shout... i think he will come out" and he lead us to shout "WE WANT ROY WE WANT ROY" i hurt my throat for screaming it. The MC was like "maybe he will come again for a concert? gives ur best shot to the first two rows of vips!" lmaooo


HE CAME OUT /SCREAMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS/

"This gonna be my really REALLY last song. I want you to leave with some .... I want to make you guys miss me" (oh shut up i miss you so bad right now kim sangwoo) and he sang bom bom bom. I watched the fancam of the song from his other shows. There will be one part where fans scream his name and he stopped and said something like "you know that. 3, 4 roy kim. you get it" something like that. NEVER THOUGHT HE DID IT IN MALAYSIA !!! I totally didn't expect it. I AM TOTALLY HAPPYYYYY! We screamed "Roy Kim!". He stopped and "did you hear that? did you hear when it came in. /sing/ 2,3,4 [ROY KIM] okay? lets do this again!" and he sang from the start and when it came that part he did "3,4". I am glad the chant for bom bom bom turned out well.

8.30 pm and the show has ended !!


I went to home straight away eventhough there's photocard giving session yet, i didn't even join. HAVE TO RUSH TO HOME BECAUSE MY PARENTS WERE HERE IN KL !!!!!! I didn't even tell them I went to watch the showcase. hahaha





I recorded the whole show using my ipod and phone (audio) so I barely have a proper photo of him. Will upload the videos one day !

------
It was such a very memorable day. Thanks Warner Music Malaysia for bringing Roy Kim to Malaysia. I NEVER EXPECTED FOR HIM TO BE HERE. And thanks Epop Malaysia for the showcase tickets !!

Some photos from the fansign.
(If you happened to see this post and see yourself in the photo, you can DM me for the original photo)








And here the photo for meet&greet. I WAS THAT CLOSE !!!


[OVER edited.sorry I am sleepy its almost 3 am now lol)



And a photo with the girl that I gave away my ticket. I had extra tho. and she's my fellow shawol friend that we've always talked to each other online.


and this guy is so cute. I think it's either staff from Roy's agency or his manager.

No comments: