Friday, June 24, 2016

The last 10 nights

It's 20 ramadhan guys !! the last 10 nights of ramadhan. How fast time flies :( Feels like for the past 20 days, all I have been doing was studying for the first 3 days of ramdhan, playing, watching korean dramas, watching kpop and shows, playing with my nephews and niece, and mostly sleeping. Eversince I back home, I have been slacking off  in reading the Quran. And the worst is, I either sleep from morning till noon or from noon until late evening. There's no in between. 

But for the last 10 days, I want to make my ramadhan to the fullest, not leaving with any regrets. I have to write this, in order for me to discipline myself. 

  • To perform the solat sunat before and/or after solat wajib
  • To perform solat dhuha, solat hajat and solat taubat
  • To read al-Quran for 4-6 pages AT LEAST after subuh and/or maghrib
  • To reduce watching korean and reduce in using swearing words (fangirling problem)
  • And to qiamullail (the most important but i've hard time in waking up sigh)

May Allah guide us in seeking for him in this month and May Allah bless and accept our ibadah. Have a nice ramadhan ahead, my silent readers. 

xx

No comments: