Tuesday, May 31, 2016

My may

Before this month comes to an end, I better show you my PACKED schedule of this may that I had in lil planner of mine.






Yupp, it's a study month for us because my real war will be in 6 days !! ajsdhakjdshajjksdhad. It's a holy month in Islam, the first ramadhan, so do the holy month for acca students !!! I am so nervous but I just can't wait to end it as soon as possible.


These days I have been mood swings, I was studying and all sort of things come to my mind especially things that hurt me and things that I regret the most. I also get sensitive by all the words throw by my brother and my sister specifically. Believe me or not, I was crying silently, wetting the textbook that I was reading for 3 days already. Even went outside to the empty corner and cry my heart out and also I did text to my own number !


Little did I know, I just need someone to talk to which is my mother. She just said hello and I flooded with tears right away. Told her things that has been disturbing my mind like for 40 minutes of our phone call. I felt so so so in peace already. (I rarely talk about myself with my mom. It's usually stories of what happened surround me). And I ended our phone call with a very sincerely deep from my heart,"thank you mom" .


Mother is the best theraphy ever. 
By the way, sorry mom, I bought Sofina clutch earlier today without buying one for you. hihihihihihi.

No comments: