Wednesday, April 1, 2020

2020 Comeback

*knock knock*

Anyone here????

It's me, remember???

Last post was in 2018 fuhhhhhhhhhhh. That was so, damn, long ago.

I am now on a break from working from home and thought of making an update

WHY you asked? Because of the covid-19 break. Yes, we have a global pandemic now!!! The virus travel worldwide starting from Wuhan! The highest case now is in America with thousands of deaths cumulatively. Malaysia as of this date has over 2000 cases with 43 death up till today. So our prime minister decided for us to stay at home for A MONTH! Hence why we are working from home now. Duhhhhh 2018 lilrobinhood would not expect this to happen. No one does either. Here is a quick update for this blog to keep.

1) I am almost 15kg heavier since the last post.....er......trying to work out this time but it is april already and I......err....hihi.......

2) I am still single. sigh. but I am happy, no worries lol!!

3) I am still working at the small firm.......lol. I thought of quitting after 3 months, but look at me now. Almost 3 years in the firm. Work has been good. Sometimes, bad. But I take everything professionally as a lesson to me. #GoodWorker

4) I am now a semi-senior! wee. Can't believe my boss has that much trust in me when I have trust issue with my own self. I could say I grew a lot. But I am STILL lacking in so many ways. hmm..

5) I have two best friends in the office. Intan and Anis. Both of them joined few months later than me. Cannot believe life in the office without both of them. We even talked on the phone out of office hour. That close we are now.

6) What else.......oh! I have two new babies now. Abdul Haq and Aisyah. Both were born in September 2019 with 10 days apart. Crazy right? I remember having a post for each birth but.....you guys would not read anyway so let's skip that part.

7) I sell brownies now. Even though, my only customer was my colleagues. haha

8) Oh this should be number 1 but I BOUGHT FLIGHT TICKETS TO SEOUL!!!!!!!!!! That was my travel wish list since I was 15 !!!!!! Finally dream almost comes true 10 year later. But the bad news is that, because of the pandemic, we might have to cancel our trip :((

9) I am still a die hard kpop fan especially SHINee of course. Onew, Key and Minho are in army right now and will be discharging soon ! Ikr. My babies are in army now!!!! I never thought I would see this day to happen but yeppppp...forever a shawol!!! Taemin you ask? I am still in love with him day by day. While waiting for the hyung to come home, he joined SM's new boy group/sub unit named Super M. It was formed to debut in hollywood. So Taemin has been learning english religiously. He is so cute when speaking english, I swear. Wait, this going to be a lengthy post. I am going to stop talking about Taemin here. haha.

I think that is all from me. A real quick update. I read this blog from time to time and I miss how much I poured my heart and soul into my writing. So when I read it back, it feels so alive. The memory is like still like fresh while reading. I wish I could write more. See you again next time. Thanks for reading, again. Xoxo. 

No comments: