Wednesday, April 5, 2017

My first photoshoot ever!

Not as a model, of course!
bhahahha. If anyone would hired me, they are either crazy or out of choice xD

So, last thursday, I went home for the weekend and my SIL asked me to accompany her to one photoshoot for her scarf business in Shah Alam. As I have no plan at all on that day, I just said yes! And I was so excited because I have always wanted to see how a photoshoot looks like! (Deep inside I have been waiting for the business partner to ask me to come along and MY SIL FINALLY DID!)

We went out early in the morning around 8.15 a.m. because the shoot started at 9 a.m. Luckily we found the place using waze. Or else, we have no idea where it was located.



As we arrived there, the make-up artist was still doing make-up on the model hired by my sister. She is one of the famous hijab models and her rate pretty high compared to others but she is so professional and pretty ! The shoot was planned to be 2 hours long but it was extended for another hour just because the scarves were too many ! But the model, called as Una was professional. She didn't take a long time to wear one scarf. 

I was kinda amazed she looked so relaxed despite so many scarves to wear. I, the one that only sit back was tired of watching them lollll

I sort of become "Iman" for my sil. All I did was helping her to carry the scarves and fold them back into back as the shoot ended. They must have thought I was my sil's assistant for real lmao (Iman is Vivy's PA, just in case you didn't know) #didntgetpaid #gotfreelunchatsushikinginstead



Need to have an eyewear to complete the look and ALL BLACK for Friday, of course!

But it was a pretty cool experience to be in a studio, to see how they worked, to see the pretty model (I never felt so insecure before)


The first studio


Moved to the bigger studio!


If you guys are interested in the scarf, you can visit their instagram or facebook ! Their best-selling and also their main product is the basic satin shawl and they also have an instant satin shawl, also a square satin. 

------------------------------

After the shoot ended around 3 p.m, we went to Putrajaya right away to send the stuff for my brother's hantaran (yes, he is getting married!!). So we stayed at Alamanda Putrajaya while waiting for the person that we were going to meet. Had dinner there and walked around to let the jammed road cool down because we were heading to Desa Pandan to pick up the cream puff that my sil ordered from.

The funny story was, my sil didn't have her powerbank with her, neither did I. Her iphone has died and she only has her huawei which was left with 10% battery. WE NEED to use the waze. Went out from Putrajaya safely eventhough waze brought us to the wrong road, and we started again using the waze to Desa Pandan and WE COULDN'T FIND THE PLACE! My sil's huawei died and I still have phone at 20% battery to use the maps to the location. And we STILL could not find it. After we whatsapped the person, only then we found the place. At that time my battery left with 5% and my brother called. We quickly asked him how to get out from that place, my phone died right after we hung up. Luckily, we were on the right way and safely arrived at home around 10.30 p.m. Alhamdulillah.

I was so tired on that night and I even slept early without catching up any updates.

No comments: