Saturday, March 25, 2017

MARCH HAUL

Hello guys ! This is my first haul blog EVER!!
I never do any haul. Mostly I just did it in front of my sister lol.
But since I bought A LOT in this month (and March is not even ended yet), I shall write this for sake of ME in the future. Who knows IF I become broke af, in the future, the future me should see how I spent my money today instead of saving it up for my korea trip.

First purchase of the month;
Aiyana Drawstring Trumpet Sleeve Blouse in Light Beige from POPLOOK
Bought it when they had 20% off sales. I JUST CANNOT RESIST IT !! Bought it for my brother's wedding but sorta off regret it. I think I could find something better than this to wear on his wedding.


Second,
FOUR chiffon shawls at RM8 each, 2 for RM15 (so why not)
A mouse because I want to play the Sims that night lolllll
and FINALLY a "shirt" for my harddisk!! I always being in cautious while bringing the harddisk everywhere. A naked harddisk is so dangerous okayyyyyy!
All were bought at Karnival Keusahawanan in my campus!


Third,
I went to Sunway Pyramid with my friend, Dalila yesterday.
SP is seriously a heaven for me because literally EVERY KBEAUTY brands have their flagship store there. It is literally a make-up haven on that Ground Floor. Not only kbeauty brands, but also all american brands such as bobbi brown, benefit co, etc all has their flagship store side by side.

So, I went into Innisfree for the first time yesterday ! I usually feels shy to go in there because I have nothing to buy there. Here is what I grabbed yesterday!

THE MASKS !
I heard Innisfree masks are great ! AND IT IS CHEAP !! JUST RM4 EACH!!


p.s: the cashier was like saying they don't have small bag, but i STILL want the bag! I RARELY shop here, so why not! bhahahaha

Just purchase anything, and you could sign up for their membership ! WHY NOT GUYS! I LOVE to collect membership cards plus, IT IS FREE! Not only you got the membership card, they also give you a sample of their (amazing) products for free. Well, in S.Korea, you can easily get samples tho. lol. Also you can receive 100 points if you answer 5 easy questions upon registering.



Fourth,
PONY EFFECT Eyeliner in Narcotic Khaki;
Silky Girl Eyebrows in Dark Brown;
and TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL Marshmallow Puff

ALL OF THIS I got from hermo.my when they had a 3 for RM45 sales.
When I see Pony Effect was in that category, I CANNOT SAY NO !! I have always wanted to try Pony Effect but it is too expensive. However, it is due to expired in few months. That's why they sell it under sales. I saved about RM80 in this sales. HOW GREAT WAS THAT!! 

Also, in Sunway Pyramid yesterday, I went to Watsons to grab these two,
Maybelline Barbie Mascara and PERIPERA peri's INK BB Cream in Bright Beige

I really love Watsons in Sunway Pyramid. Not only it is SO BIG, but also THEY HAVE PERIPERA and few others brands that could not be found in others watsons stores in malaysia.

I don't know how good it is, but Peripera is famous for its lip tint! And it is the sister brand of CLIO. So CLIO's Kill Cover bb cushion is famous but I cannot afford it, so I went for peripera's. CLIO IS ALSO AVAILABLE AT THE WATSONS!



 IF you wonder why did I buy so many basic makeup, the truth is, I just want to look good on my brother's wedding. Well, I know how to wear all these basic kits but not eyeshadows, palletes, contours, highlights etc. So, I'm just gonna put that weird things aside. MAYBE in the future.

PRAY THAT I WON'T SPEND MONEY ON SHOPPING ANYMORE GUYS !!!

tho, i am aiming that one heels. (for my brother's wedding, again. lol)


No comments: