Wednesday, May 31, 2017

The holy month is back

Guess who is back ?
It's Ramadhan !!

OMG, time really flies right ? Feels like it has just been a while since I felt all sad and regretful for not performing much during my last ramadhan. Fret not, the time has come again and I promise to myself not to leave the month with the same feeling again. InsyaAllah.

I am not gonna write the list again because duh, (it's actually 2.20 a.m. and I am ditching from studying right now, so I have to be quick).

The list is just gonna be the same with previous year ramadhan list, so I hope I could fulfill most of it. Remember, God seek for improvements right? Not necessarily a perfection.^^  However, I am in the midst of preparing for final which is LESS THAN A WEEK!!! Gosh, I am shivering as I typing this. So, I haven't start any of it yet, but I am trying to be istiqamah in reciting the Quran after the main 5 prayers.

I am glad to be reminded that study is part of ibadah as well! Not so guilty lah this two weeks of ramadhan fulls of me focusing on the book. Only if, each words have the pahala like Quran, would have gain a lot but, hey, who knows, it's up to the Lord!

Anyway, have a nice ramadhan everyone! Hope each of us could fulfill what we wish for :)

Here a bonus photo of me and my friend, Dalila after the terawikh prayer tonight :D


Sorry, I have a big pimple under my nose. dushhhhhh.

No comments: