Friday, February 3, 2017

[BELATED] New Year Post

It's already february and goshhhhh how could I missed out the new year post!!! Not gonna give you excuses but I tell you, I am so busy from the first day of the new year. I could barely have free time to update this blog ! Decided to spend my friday evening, sacrificing my revision to update everything at once ! 


So, what's my new year resolution ? 

I rarely write one because it's either I couldn't make it happen or same thing happened this year. But for 2017, I have decided to write one so that, throughout this year, this blog is going to witness whether or not I achieve the resolution.


As in my timeline plan, this semester should be my final semester (insyaAllah amin!), my very first big target in 2017 is to finish on time and pass the last 3 papers in this semester!! This is hella nerve-wrecking. Everyone has their own plan on when to graduate but in the end, the Mighty Allah s.w.t decides the best for you. Hopefully the Lord see this is the best for me (and my fellow friends). So I gotta put my extra effort this time. Ain't gonna study a month before exam. Nope. Very wrong!


In upcoming April, my family and I are going to welcome new family member insyaAllah. By the time comes around, I NEED to lose weight and be fit. I have tremendously gaining weight for the past 2 years. It was so bad, I could feel all the caffeins and sweets are killing me inside. TIME TO START FOR DETOX ! Well I tried making one at home few weaks ago, it tastes SO horrible ! yecks. Gotta try the one at the mall. MAYBE they are better who knows lollll. I even have started subscribing fitness channel on youtube such as popsugar and xhit. They make me sweats but it is kinda hard to do it here at my hostel. I only do it at home. But in the meantime, I have started jump ropes but dieting.....IS SO HARD! 


That was two main resolutions I had for now. The small resolutions would be, to engage in events committee. BUT I GOTTA CROSS THIS OUT. I DIDN'T EVEN FILL OUT THE FORM! My friends are all used to be committee so, it was hard to join it for the first time without at least one friend. I am such introvert, so it is hard to adapt the situation with new people etc. 


Another small resolution is, to learn more recipes both cooking and baking ! (A seperate post coming soon on this!) 


Last one, /cough/ to blog even more this year /cough/ I bet you all are puking now because I am ! This is literally every year resolution but look at me writing new year post in february. hahahahaha. I will try okAY! 


That's all I had, for now! 


H A P P Y   N E W  Y E A R  
M Y  F E L L O W  R E A D E R S  !!
Wishing you guys a very blastful new year and take care of your health ! Please join detox with me. You guys need to taste the weird drinks with me ! And thanks for reading this blog!

No comments: